Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Video Clips of Daniel's funeral



A 6-minute video of clips from the funeral service is available for private sharing with friends who were not able to come to the funeral.  The monastery prefers that videos of their services do not get put online.  Email me for a copy of the video.  joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

     To help me find my copy of the video file, include in your email a reminder for me to look in a folder on my laptop labelled:

     2023 Daniel Everiss last days

          The videos are labelled:

          2023.10 Daniel Funeral Service 33MB.mp4

          2023.10 Daniel Funeral Service 1.2GB.mov


Also I uploaded the videos to a thumb drive labelled: "Blog Videos"  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com