Monday, May 4, 2020

Special request

Special request to everyone on my general email list: LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER GET ANY OF MY EMAILS, PLEASE!

   Inbox  
Add star  

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Mon, May 4, 2020 at 6:41 PM
Christ Is Risen!

Today, in speaking on the phone to a matushka I have known for many years, in Virginia,
to whom I have previously sent many many emailed articles to, she revealed to me,
that ….she has never  received any of them!  When we tested it today, indeed she did not receive my test email to her.

Also, from certain other indications, I have long suspected some hacking into my email, and thus, into my computer.

The matushka I spoke to today, advised me to change my email address, for one necessary step.

It appears to have been stolen by someone else.

But I have had the same email: <oregdan@hotmail.com> for many many years.
Someone else, has previously advised me to switch to a @gmail address, as a better server.

​But, please notify me, IF you get this email.

I don't want to keep wasting my time and energies, in trying to send my emailed articles, if no one or few?, get them.

And too, I seldom get any reply (pro or con) feed-back from those I THINK I have sent my emailed articles to.

Thank You!
Retired Reader Daniel Everiss in Oregon

CHRIST  IS  RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com