Sunday, August 5, 2018

my final entry

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 5:34 PM
To: Joanna Higginbotham <joannahigginbotham@gmail.com>


Put this on my blog, as my final entry:

Notice to all my blog readers:
I will soon open my new blog with a different link, and on a different site.
This old  blog, for unsolvable technical problems, totally beyond my control, must now be finally ended and closed.
Those who want to still get my direct emailed  articles, and to know my new blog link, must tell me so, via my email address:
<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Thank you for your patience!
Reader Daniel in Oregon

1 comment:

  1. Daniel,
    I love you. I really love you. I love you.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com