Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Christopher soon leaving for Florida

 11/21/2022:: My Unexpected Bad-News: my sole local helper, Christopher, will soon be going to Florida seeking a good paying job there as a part of their massive effort at cleaning up/bulldozing after their recent hugely -destructive Hurricane damage, etc.

  Time:  Mon, 21 Nov 2022


+Orthodox Church calendar date: MONDAY Nov. 8, 2022: For The Festal Celebration of:  The Council of The Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel, and all of the other bodiless Holy Angelic Powers

GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST!

GLORY TO HIM FOREVER!

O HOLY ANGELIC HOSTS, PRAY TO GOD FOR US!

 

YOUR PRAYERS I ASK!

Which leaves me without my sole local helper, for either a long time.. or forever. Chris loves his native rural Oregon, as I do also,  but this state’s on-going  bad economy is killing him..,.and many others… economically.

So, I am not sure how I can survive, as without his vital GOD-SENT help…with many basic survival needs, & tasks, especially as I am basically housebound and carless, and a semi-cripple.

I very well know why he is being forced & is going to do this Florida move,  as here in our very bad terrible economic climate, especially in rural Oregon…Chris, a very frugal and hardworking guy, who has many  varied practical-job  skills,  basically is not making his ends meet, even with  myself helping him as much as I can, SHARING  from my low monthly social security, etc. PLUS  with his currently normally short term, on and off, but  usually  low-paying local odd jobs…which for him to even drive there and back home, is NOW….very prohibitively costly with his  FUEL costs, plus now he cannot even properly maintain his gasoline powered car (which is currently unusable due to blown tires), etc., & he badly needs those new tires for one huge expence, or his diesel-fueled pick-up truck, which also needs  maintenance..all costly, though HE himself can and does do all his own mechanic work, but still, he must buy the needed parts and items which require replacing,

And, if his car and truck are unusuable ,even short-term,  then I ALSO SUFFER, as then he cannot bring me my foods or medicines or anything.

And as of this point, I know of NO ONE  else in this area AT THIS TIME , that I can call upon to do..even ANY of the on-going frequent  survival-help tasks which he ROUTINELY does for me. Our relationship is a symbiotic/mutual-helping one, and which Chris does because HE IS A SINCERE CHRISTIAN SOUL.  BUT I CANNOT PAY HIM WHAT HE IS TRULY WORTH FOR ALL OF HIS HELPFUL SERVICES TO ME, -what minimal-monthly basic income that he NEEDS TO SIMPLY PAY HIS BILLS -FOR HIS OWN SURVIVAL/LIVING EXPENCES &  NEEDS.

He brings me my medicines  from town, he goes and gets my food items, he goes to other stores and gets me whatever  other things I need, he repairs any electrical or any plumbing or water-well maintenance problems.., he has many times brought me my firewood, he can open up my long windy entrance road (which he years ago, many times smoothed out and re-graveled and which he prevents from deteriorating), when some trees may from time to time, fall on it and block it, and he is on call to come and help pick me up if I fall and cannot get up without aid…ETC!..and NOW, I AM LOOSING ALL OF THIS HELP FROM HIM!..my true CAREGIVER sent from God.

I ask your prayers!..for him and for myself.

Retired Psalm-Reader Daniel Everiss

OUR SAVIOUR’S PLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com