Sunday, October 9, 2022

Prayer Request

FW:  
  Time: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 16:39:09 +0000    
  From: Dan Everiss <oregdan@hotmail.com> Whitelist sender Blacklist sender Blacklist domain  
 

APPEAL-GENERAL SHARING: Sunday, 9:33 AM, 10/9/2022: URGENT  PRAYERS ARE ASKED, FOR Elderly  BROTHER SERGIUS SOUTH, who has been a Small-Skema monastic in the ROCOR early St. Herman of Alaska Monastery, Platina, California, who lives now  retired, in Redding, extreme-northern California

 

Sent from Mail for Windows

As I just now received this email appeal, I must assume that the ‘Mercy Hospital’ he mentions, is in Redding, California-but I am not sure of this. He gives his email here, so perhaps, if he is able, he will respond to emails.  He has not been in good health for many years now. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM! Retired-Reader Daniel Everiss, in Oregon

From: Sergius South
Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2022 9:00 AM
To: Dan Everiss
Subject: 

 

I'm in Mercy Hospital,  room 242A.

I fell and hit my head. I have a moderate brain bleed. 

Слава Богу. 

PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR THIS SINNER.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com