Friday, September 2, 2022

Joanna Higginbotham! Your 'comment' is outrageous


  Joanna Higginbotham! Your 'comment' is outrageous- yet more of your un-asked for, none-of-your-business meddling. This is of your same "spiritual" & non-clerical interference, that most likely misdirected poor Maximos to end his life & commit suicide.


Friday Sept 2, 2022



I AM PRIVATLY ALSO SHARING THIS WITH SOME OTHERS IN OUR CHURCH, WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT YOUR BUSINESS,  JOANNA HIGGINBOTHAM, QUEEN OF THE INTERNET, ADVISOR TO THE UNIVERSE!

 

AND IT IS NONE OF YOUR SUPERVISORY MEDDLING BUSINESS -what I do with this property!... which you have never helped me to pay off nor develop,  NOR do you help me NOW, to EXIST here either. If I have or shall, OR HAVE ALREADY!... “willed it to the church” OR TO ANYONE ELSE!...…all of that is between ME AND THE GOOD LORD!

TO WHOM ARE YOU!, CONVEYING OR LEAVING YOUR MANY QUITE VALUABLE RENTAL PROPERTIES TO?????

WHEN WILL YOU, STOP GIVING INTERFERRING UNASKED-FOR-LIFE-DIRECTIONS OR PRETEND “SPIRITUAL ADVICE” to anyone???..myself most of all.

Why can’t   I “advice” YOU, to sell off all of your big income producing rental properties (which  big income you have boasted to me of)  and give that money to..for instance, nearby struggling ROCOR Fr. John Mahan? for his hoped for monastery?

You are way, way! Out Of Order!

FOR GOD’S SAKE, BUSY-BODY WOMAN! CEASE TELLING ANYBODY MINUTELY HOW TO LIVE OR TRYING TO DIRECT THEIR LIVES! Are you a female version of the pagan Oracle of Delphi?..or what? I repeat to you once more, since I personally knew Fr. Seraphim, & that he would not have tolerated your entire mode of criticizing  &  telling everyone what to do, but he would have told you! to SHUT UP, and reform yourself. You would not have liked the real Fr. Seraphim.

My only prayer for you is that MAY GOD STOP YOU FROM FURTHER INTERFERRING IN MY PRIVATE LIFE!..you are not my bishop, or spiritual guide. 

I look to GOD, not you, for direction in all matters.

CEASE! Before God makes you cease!

You, in your seeming all-knowing superior wisdom,  never seem to learn either, that to imagine that you can or should try to tell anyone how to live or not to live, especially in the details of their private affairs, via your PRIDE-ENGENDERING INTERNET ALMIGHTY PULPET,   is very very soul-dangerous for YOU…and also for them, as with poor misguided by yourself, departed confused young man Maximos, still in the flower of his youth, whom our clergy were trying to council, but with whom YOU interfered, and then he committed suicide..which I and others believe YOU are, at the very least,  co-guilty of pushing him to.

P.S. If you really want to aid me, instead of criticizing me,  in my process of willing this property to..whomever, but instead…send me lots of MONEY to pay for a good Estate Lawyer, so that the legal papers can be correctly drawn up.

OTHERWISE, your internet blog, is not your GOD-ORDAINED right to give minute or personal directions to anyone, as to how to do or live their private lives, as you are not clairvoyant nor a God-seer, woman!

I have more than enough of you, for how many long long years now. It is time for you to shut up, & to cease telling me..and on the open internet, FOR ALL THE WORLD TO ALSO READ YOUR DONNING/BELITTLING CRITICISIMS OF ME!, how to minutley live MY! life. Your pathologically unbalanced ARROGANT, SELF-WILLED  ‘advice’ stinks!

I now greatly deeply regret, the day, many years ago,  I so foolishly, welcomed you into my dwelling or befriended you.

You, woman, who seem to be very mentally unbalanced, have turned out to be the proverbial, ’snake in my bossom’, the ‘monkey-on-my back’, my “Albatrose”…a curse.

Close-down ‘your’ two websites, -the one with my name still on it, (readerdanielsharing) but which You, not myself,  100% dictatorially  control, and pray for repentance, before God takes you away.

Retired Tonsured Reader, Daniel Everiss in Oregon

P.S. And yes, you may POST THIS!...PLEASE DO!..but please post it as an open-article, not merely as your  semi-hidden snide ‘comment’ which most people will not take the trouble of seeking to read.

PS: SEND ME SOME OF YOUR BIG MONEY!, Joanna Higginbotham, SO I CAN PAY FOR A GOOD ESTATE LAWYER TO PROPERLY & LEGALLY CONVEY THIS PROPERTY TO… WHOMEVER GOD!... not YOU,  WANTS IT TO GO TO.

 

JOANNA HIGGINBOTHAM’S OBNOXIOUS UN-ASKED-FOR  “ADVICE”, -HER WARNING TO OUR INTERNET READERS, ABOUT MYSELF, RETIRED READER DANIEL EVERISS,  AND MY WISHES/HOPES, REGARDING THE DISPOSITION OF MY PROPERTY: “OUR SAVIOUR’S PLACE”..which property she has never helped me to pay for nor to aid me in existing here for more than  40 years now.

Sent from Mail for Windows

JoannaAugust 30, 2022 at 9:21 AM

Let it be known, and let it be clear:
Our Savior's Place has not been willed to the Church. Last I heard Daniel's intention was to will it to the Humane Society. This information needs to be either updated or confirmed. Daniel means for his property to FIRST be a nature preserve, and in this way (only) does Daniel believe it to be God-pleasing

MADAM


1 comment:

  1. Why don't you move out to the east coast? Here, at least, you could be buried in the ROCOR which you love.
    Face it that your farm is too expensive to maintain. Come out here and get out of Etna territory. You don't belong in Etna's diocese.
    You can sell your farm and use the money to buy a duplex. Rent out half of the duplex and live in the other half. Rental income to supplement your SS√. You will not be a fat cat landlord, but you will be able to get by, which presently you are not able. You won't have to ask for alms, and that means you won't have to accept money from people you'd rather not be beholding to...
    There are people here who will help you... YOUR PEOPLE, like John Herbst and Daniel Olson.
    Another small thing that would be a tremendous benefit for you would be to get off the expensive prescription medications. The McD diet promises you will be off all diabetes medications in 2 weeks or less. 100% of cases are cured. It costs you nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com