Friday, June 18, 2021

To Clear Up Confusion

This blog is owned by me, Joanna Higginbotham.  It is NOT Reader Daniel Everiss' blog.  This blog is mine, and only mine, where I have posted my selections of Reader Daniel's emailings that I may or may not also post on the RemnantROCOR blog.  I retain all privileges and rights as the Editor-in-Chief in selection of materials, de-selection of materials, and edits of materials: including, but not limited to: composing headlines, correcting grammatical/spelling errors, edits for clarity, privacy, courtesy; and all other prerogatives, rights, duties, and responsibilities normally associated with all aspects of blog ownership of all sections (posts, sidebar, comment section, etc.).


I apologize for any confusion.

Joanna Higginbotham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com