Sunday, March 14, 2021

On This Forgiveness Sunday

For Lent: On This Forgiveness Sunday: Why I must end my futile participation on <readerdanielsharing.blogspot.com> -where I have no freedom of speech and must have frequent arguments with its true absolute controller and my unasked-for, thought-censor.

   Inbox  Daniel Everiss  
Add star  

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 1:57 PM
Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.

Sunday, 3/14/2021:

Proverbs 21:19 - It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.” 

Finally, after many long tortured & painful years, of my frustrated efforts at trying to work as ‘a team’ together, now for the sake of my peace of mind and soul and to avoid further occasions for stirring up in my soul, the sins of anger and resentment, I must finally bid my fond farewell to this blog, <readerdanielsharing.blogspot.com>  and its true owner/supervisor, on which blog, I have zero control and am routinely censored…. though it is named for myself.  On it, I have no freedom of speech whatsoever!  What gets posted on it, by its true owner/controller, are what pleases that person’s whim’s or prejudices.  And that person and I do agree on many basic church and secular political issues, – about which she does post on her official blog, many valuable articles and pieces of enlightening  information, yet we have very different life experiences, and thus we do not see eye-to-eye on many other approaches or specific issues-not at all.  We come from very different backgrounds, and what all I know comes from my many long years in my personal involvements in many varied local Orthodox churchly experiences, and with many different persons, both clergy and laity.  I have witnessed much Orthodox history here in America, of many different national jurisdictions…. both what is pleasant and positive and what is not, what is edifying and what is sad or tragic.

For any who still wish to read any of my  free and independent observations, please go to my email: oregdan@hotmail.com and request that I put you on that email list.

IF God so wills, I still hope to open my own independent blog, but so far the technical problems have prevented that.  I could use a facilitator to help me accomplish that.

So to all: may you have a soul-benefitting Great Lent, and go with Our Lord to His Ever-Memorable and Saving Passion and then participate with Him, in His Glorious Resurrection on bright Pascha morn!

Retired Reader Daniel Everiss, in Oregon, USA

AND, I ask all’s forgiveness for anything that I have said or done, which caused them unjust harm or unnecessary offense.  And with God’s help, I too forgive all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com