Thursday, April 16, 2020

Weep not for me

#2-"Weep not for me, O Mary my Mother, for in three days I shall arise, and with myself I shall raise Adam and all the dead from the valley of misery!"

   Inbox  
Add star  

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 2:35 PM


 
Weep Not For Me Mother – ICONS AND THEIR INTERPRETATION
​"O Lamb of God, Who takest away the sin of the world, have mercy upon us!"
 
Kiss of Judas - the Betrayal
​"Let me not give Thee a kiss as did Judas, but like the thief do I confess Thee; remember me O Lord, when thou comest into Thy kingdom!"


Pathway through Religions Project


[18th+c.jpg] 
​"O Sweetest Lord Jesus Christ our God, on Thy Cross of shame and suffering, bring our souls to Heaven and Thee, who now await Thy glorious Resurrection!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com