Friday, July 17, 2020

My appeal to friends, sympathizers, helpers

Friday July 4/17: Feast of The Holy Royal Martyrs of Russia: My appeal to friends and sympathizers and helpers

   Inbox  
Add star  

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 4:30 PM
REQUEST FOR ALMS
 
 
OUR SAVIOUR'S PLACE

O All Holy Martyrs, Pray to God For Us!

Why this appeal?

Because I must!  finally make this abode, my sole shelter, more practically livable,(as it is not now nor has it been for a very long time), - and therefore it badly needs: an underground water supply line, (for water for myself and to give water to God's creatures, which depend on my outdoor water barrels),  with a simple but basic interior kitchen sink, a 220 current electric connection, my washing machine relocated into it, a basic shower for bathing WITH a hot water heater, and several other vital improvements-all of which I have lacked for many long years now. Also, the main cold weather season's  interior heating source; my large indoor wood-stove's interior and roof-top smoke stack PIPE- badly needs replacing, before it falls down.

A local nearby helper, a Christopher, is skilled and is able to do all of this work, and he is unemployed at present, so now he has both the time, the incentive and the will, and all of the necessary equipment, to accomplish all this. He wants to start this project in about a week from now. He will first need to scrape and remove the huge jungle-like surface growth, with his tractor, before he can do the trenching, etc.

Yesterday, he quoted a BARE-BONES ESTIMATE OF ABOUT $3,000.00 FOR MATERIALS AND LABOR. Could the end bill go over this sum? -- it may, but if so, I estimate by not much.

I live on a very  low social security monthly income, so I really need help to meet these basic and fundamental capital &  important improvements in my livability here.

So, any help which anyone may be able to render me, I will greatly appreciate it.

Please make checks out to:

Daniel Everiss
8419 Hwy 138 West
Oakland, Oregon 97462-9782
(phone: 541-459-3528)

Retired Reader Daniel Everiss

AND, MAY  Our Saviour bless each and every one for their help!

AND, everyone's PRAYERS, I fervently ask!
 

1 comment:

  1. Everyone who has enjoyed the old Orthodox Word magazines can thank Daniel for providing most of the hardest-to-find issues. Anyone who does not yet have the improved set (now searchable), please contact me by email.
    joannahigginbotham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com