Friday, November 10, 2017

Download book: My Life in Christ


Daily Spiritual Inspiration: Sharing from Portland, Oregon GOC parish priest, Fr. Photios Cooper: The full book, in digital form for the internet: "My Life in Christ"

   Inbox 
Add star 

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
AttachmentThu, Nov 9, 2017 at 11:35 AM


From: Fr. Photios Cooper <fr.photios.fpc@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 12:37 AM
Subject: My Life in Christ
 
Friends,

Here is the copy of "My Life in Christ" by St. John of Kronstadt that I said I would send out. 

Save it to your computer, your phone or your tablet. It is easy to read, even one short paragraph a day, and St. John's words will move you. You have only to benefit by reading this wonderful book. As well, if you can supplement it with a physical copy, I suggest doing so. A nice book in the hand is always preferable, in my humble opinion.

God be with you all.

Fr. Photios

christlife.pdf


http://www.ccel.org/ccel/kronstadt/christlife.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com