Monday, June 5, 2017

1) my personal appeal 2) Sharing on Pentecost

GENERAL-SENT TO ALL: TWO Separate postings: 1) my personal appeal for help, and 2) Sharing on Pentecost/Trinity Sunday: ROCA: In Odessa, Deacon Dionysius Pavlovsky is ordained a priest

   Inbox 
Add star 

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 6:35 PM

To all,
S Prasnecum!
Greetings with the Great Feast of Pentecost, and of the Holy Trinity!


For any who may care, I badly need some financial assistance, in order to allow me to survive and to continue sharing of ROCA church news and other spiritual articles and news, etc. I need some help.
Since this lamentable destructive schism in our ROCA, I have lost some former supporters, because I am still loyal to our canonical ROCA and to Vladyka Agafangel.
Also, some unexpected expenses have recently hit me, for which I have no extra or saved funds to pay for.
And in addition to my own monthly on-going  modest expenses and needs, as the basic cost of living is always going up, but my very low social security stays frozen, and it never is increased,  and  I have dependent starving animals to feed also, which God has sent to me for me to help, who will perish otherwise.
Help me to help them.
So, I appeal to any and all who may care, to send me any aid that they can, either once or on a regular basis, or from time to time, etc...whatever!
For what my prayers are worth, I always pray for God to bless my benefactors, past or present, both those living and those departed.
For all who have in the past, sent me aid and asked for my prayers, I pray every day for them, and for those whom they have asked me to pray for.
Daniel Everiss
8419 Hwy 138 West
Oakland, Oregon 97462

Thank you! and May God bless you!
Rd. Daniel Everiss in Oregon



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROCOR: In Odessa, Deacon Dionysius is ordained a priest (PHOTO) Автор: Митрополит Агафангел вкл. Author: Metropolitan Agafangel  inc. 04 Июнь 2017 04 June 2017 . . Опубликовано в РПЦЗ (Просмотров: 27) Posted in ROCOR (Views: 27)

На Троицу, 4 июня 2017 года, в одесском Архангело-Михайловском храме Митрополитом Агафангелом диакон Дионисий Павловский рукоположен в сан священника.


On Trinity Sunday,  June 4, 2017, in the Odessa Archangel Michael Church, Metropolitan Agafangel ordained deacon Dionysius Pavlovsky  a priest.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com