Friday, May 13, 2016

Photos at the end of the day

Further Sharing from Mother Abbess Juliana in Chile: (Photos at the end of the day): Fotos después de la lluvia de hoy

   Inbox 

Add star 

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
AttachmentThu, May 12, 2016 at 1:56 PM

*Sharing of the photos of the fixed repaired van, in a separate email.


Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 17:22:28 -0300
Subject: Fwd: Fotos después de la lluvia de hoy
From: Abbess Juliana
To: oregdan@hotmail.com


This is our beautiful sky late in the evening, when in our churches we sing the song  of Patriarch  Sophronius of Jerusalem.
Oh! how I love to sing it : [ the vesper hymn]:  "Svete Tihki." [ 'O Gladsome Light']  and  we sing it in Slavonic, or Spanish or sometimes in Arabic.
Good news:  Father Benjamin paid the repair cost of our van: $ 950 USA dollars. Thanks be to God!  I have it back now. It was very hard to ask people to  go with me  and to pick up  what is donated, and then  to bring it all  home, without our van.
Also: while I had to get around on my feet, without our van, (I mean waiting for buses and taking the metro)  and in this rain that I love too!,  I met, thus,  with many new people  who became interested in our bakery products.
Now I understand, that nothing happens without God's will, and I am grateful to Him for all His mercies, and the trials He  sends us.  
Rejoice in the Lord! -these beautiful Pascha Days go by so  quickly. 
Abbjuliana







.

PLUS: Also from Mother Abbess Juliana in Chile: Photos of the fixed and delivered back, monastery van: Fotos auto

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com