Thursday, February 4, 2016

play-on-word Humour

A Light Sharing: of some (English language): play-on-word Humour: EXOPHILIA

Add star 

Dan Everiss

Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 10:03 PM



Name of the one who sent this to me withheld, to protect the guilty!Emoji



EXOPHILIA - WHO ON EARTH DREAMS THESE UP?
A lexophile of course!

.        How does Moses make tea?   Hebrews it. 
.        Venison for dinner again?   Oh deer!
.        A cartoonist was found dead in his home.  Details are sketchy.
.        I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
.        Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
.        England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
.        I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
.        They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
.        I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
.        Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
.        I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
.        I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
.        This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
.        When chemists die, they barium.
.        I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.  I just can't put it down.
.        I did a theatrical performance about puns.  It was a play on words.
.        Why were the Indians here first?  They had reservations.
.        I didn't like my beard at first.  Then it grew on me.
.        Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
.        When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
.        Broken pencils are pointless.
.        What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?  A thesaurus.
.       I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
.       All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen.  The police have nothing to go on.
.       I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
.        Velcro - what a rip off!
.         Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last

1 comment:

  1. We might guess who sent this in by the spelling of humour.

    ReplyDelete

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com